I respect our history and community character; however, I believe it is time for innovative leadership. I am committed to moving Laguna forward.
With your vote, I will:
- Support the creation of a revitalized commercial and residential downtown neighborhood
- Introduce an improved parking and mobility plan
- Support voluntary and incentive-based historic preservation
- Safeguard and prioritize public safety
- Develop plans to manage and maintain our open space
- Employ regional solutions to the homeless crisis
- Be a stalwart steward of our City’s funds.
As a member of the Laguna Beach City Council, I will offer in-depth city governance and business experience. As a third-term Planning Commissioner, three year Co-Chair of the Disaster Preparedness Committee and member of the View Preservation Taskforce, I know how to get things done.
Laguna Beach is experiencing challenges that require creative and sophisticated ideas. As a former company president, executive and engineering manager, I have the leadership skills, knowledge and experience to work with my colleagues to resolve complex problems with solutions that are right for Laguna.